Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Enjoy the Music

Her surgery went very well this week.  She is up and walking - recently going on a scavanger hunt since her brother hid her crutches!

Our friend Marilyn had flown in from Big Spring, TX and driven to surgery with us.  We walked Ashley into the operating room, getting dressed in our Blue Evening Gowns.



As they began giving her oxygen,   I sang her the same hymn I sang to her each night as a baby. And each time she goes under anesthesia or has a procedure. 



Onlyy hhis time the whole operating room was quiet as they listened to her testimony in song - 

This is my Father's world
And to my listening ear
All nature sings and 'round me rings
The beauty of the sphere.

This is my Fathers world.
I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees and skies and seas.
His hand the wonders wrought.  



He is our Father. In His hand we dwell.
In His hand he holds each wonder, each miracle,
each breath we breathe.

All Creation Sings His Majesty!

We must rest in His peace and enjoy the Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment